No Response from Customer Service

Someone help!

My machine had an electrical problem and it stopped cutting 12 weeks ago. They said due to COVID the repairs would take up to 8 weeks to fix it.

9 weeks later, I got my machine back - right out of the box when I plugged it in, the machine did not power on at all. I checked the outlet, it worked fine. I unplugged and replugged it in multiple times, nothing. I checked the power cord from the machine to the wall and used another one and nothing happens.

I emailed them about the issue and it took two days to get a response, all it said was the standard make sure your outlet works and it’s plugged in. It has now been another 3 days since I have heard from them. I’ve emailed multiple times and no response.

Can someone please let me know if there is any other way to contact them?? I can’t believe after spending so much on this machine and waiting so long it’s not working. As a small business I cannot afford this.

Also does anyone know the best place to leave a review regarding this situation so I can let others know about these problems, prior to them purchasing? I’ve tried to submit a review on the Glowforge website and it doesn’t show up. I feel like other small business should know this before making such a huge investment.

You’ve opened another support ticket by posting here, so someone should be along soon to address your problem. :slight_smile:

Oh, I’m so sorry! Thank you for drawing my attention to this – I’ve found the problem and responded to your email and we’ll finalize the details of getting you back up and running quite quickly.

1 Like