No response to issue with materials purchased in over 10 days

So I bought proof grade materials for my wife because she was having an issue with her GF. Got the pg items but they had stickers on both sides originally in the warehouse and someone peeled off the backside barcodes leaving a residue on the backside. I cannot calibrate anything and no one has gotten back to me since I reported this via email on 11/19. I understand the holiday but it’s been 10 days.

I’m not sure what you mean by saying you cannot calibrate anything because of the stickers. You can use any flat material (including cardboard) to run the lid camera calibration.

1 Like

What my wife wants to use is not the issue here. I bought the proof grade as my wife asked for it because that is what she likes to use. When it gets to where the sticker (where there is markings of the remaining residue) was removed prior to sending my shipment, it stops and will not finish the calibration. I used a regular piece of wood on my own to calibrate it for her but when you buy proof grade for that reason, you expect it to be able to be used for what it was purchased for. Three sheets and all stopped in the same area. You pay for something you at least expect a response.

This is very strange - do you mind posting a photo?

You would have received an almost instantaneous auto-response. If you didn’t get that then either your email didn’t reach them, or theirs didn’t reach you. Add @glowforge.com to your whitelist and check your junk/spam folders. Posting here will let them know that you are waiting on a response, but after a 4 day holiday the requests have definitely piled up so it may take a bit to respond to this.

1 Like

When I get off of work I’ll post one or two of them

I did receive the automated response letting me know that they received my email and I waited for someone to reach out but this was sent to them on the 19th of November, which was the Friday before the week of Thanksgiving and still nothing.

I’ve never had an issue with responses before as I’ve spoken with them on several occasions and have checked my spam/junk mail as well and there have been no correspondences.

Ah ok, as long a you got that you know they at least received your message. Something was clearly dropped, which bites - your posting here will let them know as soon as they see it!

I’m so sorry, it seems like you’re not receiving our emails for some reason.

I’ve sent you a DM with the contents, as well as another email to see if I can reach through.

In you see this post first, the next steps are we just need a couple photos of what you’re seeing so we can get you taken care of.

You can post them here, or reply to our emails (if they can be found) whichever you prefer.

So sorry again for the communication mix-up.

1 Like

Just wanted to be sure you received my email and pics

Hi, My name is Mercedes and I’m part of the Technical team here at Glowforge.

I just wanted to let you know, we did get your photos! Because we’re troubleshooting over email with you moving forward I’m going to go ahead and close this forum post now. If you have any other questions or need help with anything else feel free to send a message our way by either creating an email ticket or a new forum post!