No tracking

Hi… is anyone having problems with delay in delivery… I placed the order on the 1st of April, it was supposed to be here yesterday, I’ve asked about my tracking, because I didn’t receive one… but was told that it looked like it should be delivered on time… I was told that I would receive tracking info… it’s just really frustrating this is probably the most expensive thing I’ve ordered online… so when I don’t know where it’s at, it makes me nervous…

Yeah, it can be nerve wracking. They do a pretty good job of guessing when the units will ship, but there can be delays based on things out of their control. (The units are manufactured at a different place, and the plant will ship it directly. Right now, there are probably shipping delays as well.)

Did you sign up for UPS MyChoice and FedEx notifications? They will be alerted by the plant first when your unit ships, and you will find out from them before Glowforge does. Or, as soon as Glowforge is notified that your unit went out, they will send you an email.

1 Like

Thank you… I did sign up…

You’re set then…spend a little time figuring out where to put it and how you want to vent it when it comes…the excitement when it arrives on your doorstep causes all thoughts to fly out of your head. (Speaking from experience…twice.) :smile:

Even my Amazon deliveries are very delayed these days… welcome to the new normal…

2 Likes

I’m ok with it being delayed… I get it… but at least on Amazon there is a visual to say when it gets shipped or where it’s at and when to expect it… that’s my only issue…

2 Likes

Lately, my amazon orders either get here before the notifications say, or much later.

I’m so sorry we didn’t get you your tracking information sooner! I’ve just sent you an email about this, so I’m going to close this thread.