None of the app functions working

First time posting so I"m sure this isn’t the right place. Anyone ran in to an issue where you can load in a file, but you can’t use the text, insert shape, import clip art, etc? I can click on the various selections but nothing happens. This just suddenly started two days ago. Thank you.

I have never encountered this behavior. Have you tried using a different browser ?

1 Like

Do you have any content blocker extensions installed in your browser? Try disabling them for the Glowforge page. They may be preventing some of the Javascript from loading.

3 Likes

Do you subscribe to premium?

1 Like

Like most issues I run across it seems when I complain about the problem it corrects itself. It’s working fine now after not working for 2 days. Not sure what caused it. I didn’t do anything to correct it.

3 Likes

I take something apart and can’t find anything wrong, so I put it back together and it works fine.
If you take something apart and put it togeter enough times, eventually you’ll have two of them
(leftover parts)

2 Likes

Most likely your browser cached some bad data and after it expired from the cache it loaded a good copy the next time you loaded the web page.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.