Not cutting right side and lens appears scratched

We got our Glowforge Pro set up this weekend, I was excited and was able to cut some designs I created in Illustrator without a problem. When I went back to cut more of them, they engraved nicely, but did not cut thru not he right side. We have tried everything shown in the forums, including cleaning the lenses. The lens on the main print head appears scratched internally, so I’m unsure if this could be the issue.

Any ideas?

Sorry your first experience is sucky :frowning: Luckily the CS is top notch and they will get you working!

Take photos of the questionable lens and post them here - also run the Gift of Good Measure (it’s in your dashboard) on the spare piece of draftboard they sent you, in the area where it’s not cutting through, and post the time and pictures of the front and the back. If there’s anything we forum members see we can offer advice, and a staff member will get here ASAP (within 24 hours - usually way faster) and offer official advice!

1 Like

@stephinrealtime I am so sorry your Glowforge printer is not cutting through on the right side and your lens is scratched. It looks like you sent us an email regarding this issue. I’m going to go ahead and close this forum post and follow up with you there.

1 Like