Not Glowforge related US to Canada shipping

So I ordered a dew heater for my telescope through Amazon.ca on Jan 2/22. It was supposed to arrive Jan 21st but of course it’s late. I checked the tracking and it was scanned into a warehouse here in my city (Victoria) on the 20th. Check out the route they sent it on to get here:

Oh and by the way, now they say it’s lost. :sleepy:

12 Likes

Noticing that Victoria is close to Sydney and Ladysmith. You are unbelievably lucky it wasn’t routed through Australia.

4 Likes

I’ve had stuff from across the country make it to Atlanta, then take off again for places far away.

Last one was a riflescope that was coming from Alabama, just over an hour away. After processing at the Atlanta hub, it then proceeded to Memphis.

3 Likes

Haha, no doubt.

3 Likes

Remember when Archie sent a shipment to London, England instead of London, Ontario? That was as important of a geographical lesson as I ever had.

2 Likes

I believe there are folk here who live or have lived in Victoria, Washington, but be glad you do not work/live near a candy factory in PA. Who knows where it would be shipped to.

2 Likes

When we lived in Port of Spain, T&T the number of packages that went to Port au Prince, Haiti was ridonkulous

These were US Embassy packages so it wasn’t like it was just any old Post Office throwing them into the wrong plane :-/

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.