Not gonna let a little blizzard stop us at this point

Up before 8:00am to shovel away the 16 plus inches of snow so the UPS guy can get to our door today. After all this time, my glowforge comes today.

37 Likes

Welcome t o the club. Snow good reason to stay in and play.

3 Likes

Well damn… UPS updated with a “shipping delay due to weather” message. At least it’s sitting at a UPS facility in my state. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You will need to widen that path a little bit, its a big box :grinning:

2 Likes

I wish I could. It’s between a bush and a stone wall. We’ll have to carry it from the truck.

1 Like

My studio is behind my house. I’m planning on dragging it there over the snow on a tarp. Maybe I’ll hook my dog to the front of it.

21 Likes

Our USPS deliveries were all marked “receptacle blocked” yesterday. I guess that’s fair enough.

1 Like

This is dedication!

1 Like

I’m glad my wife doesn’t read this forum. I don’t need her buying hats and raincoats for the dogs, which is exactly what would happen if she saw that picture.

4 Likes

That’s wild. I got a delivery from Inventables yesterday in the middle of the blizzard and he trudged all the way down the driveway & across the front walkway - all unplowed and 8" of snow. 18 hours after it’s over and they won’t deliver yours? sheesh Maybe I owe my driver some cookies :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are going to need a Bigger Dog!!! :slight_smile:

The doggo is so cute!!!

Last weekend (Jan 6th 7th) it was in the 80s here in Tucson… Today was only near 60 Brrrrrrrr with clouds !! :sunglasses:

1 Like