Not Listed as the Owner

I was unable to use glowforge without filter first 8 months due arrival in winter and no location to vent. Winter was bad between loss of car to flooding and part of my basement condo. I am now starting to cut and notice my father is listed in the glowforge app as owner. I purchased the gf under my name with my credit card but had it shipped to my father. I did not want glowforge to arrive when I was at work and have it placed outside door to my condo. The box it came in was worse for wear. The inside foam packaging was well throught out. I did set it up immediately but was unable to cut due to above. How do i fix my me as being owner and not my father.

You should probably post in Problems and Support to see if they can help you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankyou

1 Like

I’m guessing this was moved into #problems-and-support. However, moving into the area won’t trigger a new ticket. I ly a fresh first post will create a ticket for support to look at.

As an FYI to whoever moved this.

5 Likes

Thank you for reaching out. Since this has to deal with your specific Glowforge and the details of your account, we’ve followed up in email. I’m going to close this thread, but if any other questions or problems come up, don’t hesitate to email us at support@glowforge.com or by starting a new topic.