Not printing where I indicate

HI Hi @terry720. I got your last update, and was able to review this with one of our Technical Support Engineers. Based on the continued trouble with the that last test print, the next step is to replace that pulley. I understand that you tried to reinstall it, but based on the review of the photo of the pulley detached from the bearing, replacing it would be best. I have reached out through email to confirm your private shipping information. Can you check your email and reply to it for the replacement order? If you are not seeing the email, let me know in this thread and I can resend it. I’ll look forward to your email response. Thanks!

No, it’s not working right. I’m waiting for a part Brandon is sending me.

<p style=" font-size: 11.0pt; margin: 0in" dir="auto"><b>From:</b> Glowforge &lt;support@glowforge.zendesk.com&gt; <br /><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, August 31, 2021 5:03 PM<br /><b>To:</b> Terry Ruby &lt;terryruby720@gmail.com&gt;<br /><b>Subject:</b> RE: [Forum] Not printing where I indicate</p>

<p style=" font-size: 11.0pt; margin: 0in" dir="auto"> </p>

Hi @terry720 I’m Ray and I am stepping in for my colleague Brandon. It looks like Brandon sent out an email to you requesting your shipping address and phone number so that we can go ahead and process the order. I went ahead and shot over another email just to keep you updated. Once you reply back to that email I will go ahead and close this forum thread so we can get that part sent out for you. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.