Not really a problem, per se

So using safari on an iPad I have found a couple of things I don’t know how to overcome them.

1. Using the GF Interface, I created 3 different rectangles. How do I get the dialog box, when one is selected to hide?

2. If not, is there a way to move it? It takes up an awful lot of space on the inter face.

3. Same for the corners/points dialog box.

4. How do you make a copy/paste of an object I created with the forms dialog box?

5. Also how do I delete an item? Accidentally put a leaf image on it when exploring.

1. If you mean the measurement box - clicking on the angled ruler will hide it

2. No moving, just hiding

Not the measurement box. That one I know. I’m talking about the ones to the right of the window

And how do you delete something I.e. the leaf

You can’t. :frowning: But you can set it to “IGNORE” and drag it to the bottom of the list so it’s not really in the way. I do this a lot. Separate my print in to a lot of layers so I can set things to IGNORE if I’m not cutting the entire project (like if I break a piece and need to cut it again, but don’t need all the other pieces).

You can. Click on it and it and delete it - unless the iPad literally doesn’t have any sort of delete or backspace button?

1 Like

It doesn’t, and in addition, the copy/paste doesn’t work in the interface on the iPad either. At least I haven’t been able to make it work…

Copy/paste and delete only work on iPad with a Bluetooth keyboard attached.

2 Likes

That makes sense. And I used to work in the apple stores for 9 years. SMH

1 Like

Thank you all for the tips, that’s right. I’m going to close this thread - if you have further questions, go ahead and post a new topic.