Not shipping in stock products

Has anyone had issues with Glowforge taking your money for an in stock item and then not shipping it. I have been trying to contact via: email and phone and I am not getting a response.

No, I have always received my orders.

4 Likes

Never had that happen to me.

2 Likes

Always received everything I’ve ordered from GF, but since the pandemic things have slowed down in fulfillment and transit. However that seems to be the case for most companies.

1 Like

I have always gotten my orders. This is the first time. I needed a crumb tray, I see they are in stock so I order it before Christmas. They were really quick at taking my money and I have not gotten it yet. I never order anything that is out of stock. I have sent several emails and left voice mail messages trying to find out why. Nobody will respond.

You aren’t being unrealistic in your frustration. Always received what I ordered but the response times are all over the map. Products are eventually provided though much slower than we should expect. Doesn’t seem to be a regular problem with in-stock items not shipping. There has always been a disconnect between GF Support and their shipping or repair partners.

1 Like

When you log into your account and go to your orders - do you see your order - does it show an estimated shipping date?

No dates. It says unfulfilled.

I would think there may have been a problem with the order or there has been a delay. When you sent an email, did you get an autoreply with a ticket? If not, I would check spam / junk email. I would be careful with sending more than one email - instead, respond to the ticket email. Otherwise, if you open multiple tickets, it causes delays with getting a response/resolution to the issue.

1 Like

As Glowforge doesn’t actually stock and supply anything - it’s all outsourced - communication has always been a problem. I’ve often had stuff show up with no update online or email notification - including initial delivery of my machine. Sometimes, however, I get confirmation in hours and status updates as well. It’s just inconsistent.

That said, I doubt the supplier has stacks of crumb trays sitting on shelves as spares. It’s pretty much a “life of the machine” component, not sure what could cause someone to need a new one except for intentionally stomping on the provided one in frustration. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

…or not the expected outcome from throwing it on the BBQ. :rofl:

1 Like

We’re so sorry for the delay in shipping your order! I’m looking into this and will reach out with more information.

1 Like