Not working, once again!

Was just reading through the thread and was wondering how one clears their cache? I reset my browser after any problems or issues, but not sure what you mean to clear the cache. Could you be so kind to explain? Thank you in advance!

It depends on the browser you’re using. Google can help: https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+clear+cache&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS695US701&oq=how+to+clear&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l7.2862j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

2 Likes

:+1:t2:

At first I thought you meant on the glowforge app. But I assume you were speaking of the browser cache. I went and cleared them. Glad to learn that it may help to clear them after issues with the GF. Thank you!

1 Like

uh… you knew this going in. That situation wasn’t going to change. there is no capacity to change it.

I get it that you’re unhappy with it not working. However, as somebody that has dealt with screwy firmware updates on equipment VASTLY more expensive than a Glowforge, no matter how things are done. You still have the risk of downtime. doesn’t make it any less frustrating!!!

2 Likes

Yeah apparently I can get a good week out of mine then nothing and it seemed that it happened the day after I did the premium upgrade.:rage:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.