Now THIS is how you announce shipping updates!

42 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Now that was probably the highlight of my day. Makes me wish I had ordered one during the kick-starter.

7 Likes

Wow. @dan needs to hire those guys.

5 Likes

Is there something about your GI Tract you would to share with the rest of the class?? :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

so that means you farted over 3000 times since the kickstarter O.O … Yeah I am right with you.

4 Likes

I see I’m not the only bears vs babies kick-starter!

Just think of the Glowforge numbers! Quick calculations:

That’s 78.12 megafarts. Volumetricaly, 2.79 megaliters. About enough to fill an Olympic swimming pool, or, conveniently, just enough to fill a standard-sized hot air balloon.

(And now I have “average volume of a human fart” in my Google search history. No way that’ll backfire (no pun intended…)

17 Likes

Mathew is a sick, sick man. Funny, but sick.

3 Likes

Hahahaha!!!

I started reading that and thought "Man, this really has an “Oatmeal” vibe to it… d’er! No Wonder! :smiley:

3 Likes

haha, i’m not sure they can afford it! they’re rather successful.

that and then all of the GF and GF:Pro would have fart boxes (Oh wait some of us get an air filter aka fart box) and blurred private parts on the cases.

3 Likes

Their story of (fake) woe reminded me of this gem: The Wreck of the Crash of the Easthill Mining Disaster–Brooke Abbey

1 Like

They are masters at entertaining their market, that’s for sure. I’m looking forward to challenging my kids to some harsh bears vs babies action in the next few days.

2 Likes

you say that like it would be unwelcome

Was it a work computer? Do we need to get HR involved?

I can think of about 100% of my clients that need to hire those guys!

4 Likes

It’s kind of the opposite. Elan’s an investor in Glowforge.

23 Likes

14? Only 14?

Slackers.

what did I do now?

I have a teenage daughter blured privates would be a little much … Now a Taco Cat edition GF hhmmmm

2 Likes

Epic.