Number Of New/Unread

Since yesterday I’m no longer seeing the number of unread new messages next to my profile pic. Is it just me? Looking for a solution.

Thanks!

• Tom

EDIT: So, really strange… As I’m sitting here going through the forum this morning a number did appear next to my pic… and then disappeared. As a matter of fact, that just happened again while I’m typing this.

4 Likes

do you have new messages? also if you left it open on another computer, you can have issues with notifications. but to your other ask, i haven’t noticed it.

edit: ah, saw your edit. yeah it sort of sounds like you have the menu open on another pc or tab, is that possible?

You nailed it. I had it open at work (like I always do) but I had the new message list open there. I remoted in and closed it. Should fix the issue. If not, I’l report back.

Thanks!

• Tom
4 Likes

cheers! glad to help

Definitely the answer. Guess that’s the state I left it in yesterday. Today we’re getting 18"-24" of snow. So all remote today (and tomorrow?).

3 Likes

i know how that feels, we get hit with the lake effect wrath several times a winter.

2 Likes

The gremlins at work were checking your messages…lol

2 Likes