NY TICKET giveaway - get your Maker Faire tickets on us!

We had so much fun at Seattle Mini Maker Faire last weekend that we decided to do it again THIS weekend on the opposite coast. :wink: That’s right - we’ll be at World Maker Faire New York this weekend!

The event is on both Saturday 9/23 & Sunday 9/24 from 10 am - 6 pm. We’ll be in Zone 3, in one of the outdoor tented areas. @dan and @shell will be presenting "Laser Leathercraft, Woodwork, and Jewelry - Live!" onstage on Saturday at 12:30 pm in the NYSCI Auditorium (inside the museum itself!)

And…if you haven’t already made plans to go, I can help - I’ve got extra tickets! Just fill out this form by noon PST on Wednesday the 21st and I’ll send them your way.

If you need more than a couple tickets or want to spend all weekend at the Faire, you can purchase additional tickets here: https://makerfaire.com/new-york/buy-tickets/

Can’t wait to see you all this weekend!
Bailey

26 Likes

Have fun everyone who’s going!

2 Likes

I definitely need to figure out a way to make it on Saturday.

1 Like

Woohoo! I’ll be there with my wife on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing all the Glowfolk. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I was lucky enough to get these tickets last year. I took my oldest son and we had a great time at the faire. And seeing the Glowforge in person was super exciting.

@bailey I put my name in the hat again this year, but feel free to kick me down to the bottom of the list so new people can go. However, if they don’t all get used then I’d be more than happy to give my second born a turn.

4 Likes

Everyone should go at least once - it’s Disney World for the creative mind. Extraordinarily energizing! It’s an annual pilgrimage :grinning:

4 Likes