Off Topic: February 2017 Delivery

I specifically labeled this off topic to hopefully not freak people out too much. :smiling_imp:

We are preparing for more than just the Glowforge now. We are expecting a little girl at the end of February!

I think there might need to be a Glowforge Baby club soon.

68 Likes

Your announcement is adorable, and hopefully we’ll become parents around the same time! Congratulations!

15 Likes

Jesus! You just stopped my heart!

Congratulations to both of you! (Put that drill down dude, and tell your wife I love the shirts!) :wink:

13 Likes

I was scratching my head with it. It’s hard to tell, but that is a Baby’s Owner Manual!

9 Likes

Current due date is February 28th, which is my birthday. That would be a great birthday present!

10 Likes

ROFL! Thought you were gonna drill! (Oh man, I need a drink.)

Seriously it’s fantastic for you guys and @morganstanfield …so nice to have some positive news these days!

8 Likes

Congrats!! All the best!

8 Likes

Congrats! We have one due the end of January.

15 Likes

Another little glowforger! Congratulations! :smile:

8 Likes

Heh, movies tend to list “production babies” in the credits. Maybe Glowforge can add the kids to their own credits section somewhere on the UI :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

So, in theory, if the Glowforges had been sent out on time…you may have been too busy with those instead of finding other “activities” to do …So technically you can call this baby boom the Glowforge boom babies… .lol

21 Likes

congratulations, and now time to figure out :slight_smile:how to use the Glowforge to make things for the baby.

8 Likes

Hearty congratulations all around…to @Joe and his adorable wife, to @parkrangervan and last but never least, @morganstanfield. Your coming year will be busier than ever…but also more fulfilling than you can imagine.

9 Likes

Congratulations!!!

6 Likes

Oh wow, awesome news! Very cute announcement, too. And that’s a nice looking cat!

5 Likes

I love the puppy top.

6 Likes

Congratulations!:balloon: praying everything goes smoothly and everyone is healthy.

5 Likes

Hopefully you won’t have to announce a six month delay in January. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Congratulations on your soon-to-obtain sibling for the fur baby. :smiley:

5 Likes

What?? That’s wonderful news! ForgeBabies galore!

7 Likes