Off Topic: February 2017 Delivery

Yay! Congrats. Thanks for sharing. Many blessings and good health to all.

5 Likes

Congratulations!!! And I love the T-shirts.

7 Likes

Hey, thatā€™s a very wonderful news for sharing. I believe that in your very deep mind you MUST have already planned lots of stuff for your lovely little girl, such as toys, very creative toys, and plenty number of toys. :grin: Another news is that you probably will be ā€˜freeā€™ for playing Glowforge for the first 1 or 2 years, then you will become more and more busy for your beloved daughter. Congratulations! (Remember to buy 3 sets of Laser safety eyewears. :eyeglasses: ___ :eyeglasses: ___ :eyeglasses:

6 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Congratulations! I love the drill to the head picture. Thatā€™s how I often feel.

4 Likes

Congrats!!!

4 Likes

That is wonderful! Congratulations!

5 Likes

Congrats. And believe me there is no owners manualā€¦

7 Likes

@Joe I sent you a PM (they are so subtle, hard to notice) as an addition to above.

2 Likes

Congratulations! :smile: My Wife and I have 4. We are still figuring things out. But wouldnā€™t trade any of them or the Journey for anything. Good luck! So excited for you both.

6 Likes

Congratulations to you all! Way to keep the species going!

3 Likes

You are one hardcore laser-dude @joe and youā€™re one hardcore laser-lady @morganstanfield . Having a baby so you have an excuse to make something at 11, and again at 1 and again at 3 and again at 5. I salute your dedication and of course congratulations.

6 Likes

For those of us that have been there, not only is that funny but it is the truth.
:joy:

4 Likes

Congratulations!!!:raised_hands: From December to February you will get enough time to build the baby crib and everything else with your Glowforge :blush:

15 Likes

Weā€™re planning on making a baby mobile with the Glowforge. With foxes and bears and bunnies and such!

14 Likes

Niceā€“Iā€™m planning a lot of wood toys, plus a felt story wall.

5 Likes

I was planing one out of military aircraft but I think Iā€™ll just upscale them now for toys since my son is now two months old.

2 Likes

My original plan was foxes and bears and robots and rockets and molecules. MY VASTLY SUPERIOR BETTER HALF (thanks @B_and_D_T for the correct spelling of misā€™ess) said that would be mixing too many things, so we decided to limit it to just animals.

7 Likes

Nonsenseā€¦ā€œeverything to excess, moderation is for monks!ā€

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like