Off Topic Zone. Today's Funny Thing

Sorry @rpegg :slight_smile:

16 Likes

That’s OK. Not like I ever actually learned to play. Although technically I play better than 90% of the American public. Of course 95% have never touched a banjo.

7 Likes

For all my American friends:

Make America grate again

13 Likes

What I hear when they say that :rofl: It tends to grate on me after they keep repeating it. There is also the steel walkways that are a strain to cross :sweat_smile:

1 Like

8 Likes

And for Halloween. . . .

5 Likes

I moved from Germany to Norway more than 15 years ago. I love it up here but spring is late every year by comparison.
This is how I feel each year when my family back home enjoys spring:
It’s spring! What the f…

12 Likes

A fav of mine. I like the added bonus of the extra tidbit the official shirt includes.

11 Likes

10 Likes

to be fair, we’ve also had twice as long to spend it.

5 Likes

A little German grammar humor…

“Oooooohhh” is wrong, Daniel. Concentrate.

…and a dinosaur cop on the beat…

Keep moving along. There’s nothing to see here.

8 Likes

Tripping over each other or not calling fowls, you decide.

3 Likes

I remember going, “?” the first time I saw it. I’m slow that way.

Thanks for the translation! I used to speak a little German, but that was over 25 years ago. Makes it even funnier with the Deutschenglish.

1 Like

theEscape

16 Likes

That particular Gahan Wilson cartoon was/is my all time favorite. I did not learn for many years that he had to do all his work holding the brush in his teeth as his arms and legs were useless. An amazing mind!

3 Likes

11 Likes

Saw this recent post from my daughter about her husband’s self control…

Aaron bought a pack of 500 googly eyes “just because”. And this is why I have control of the finances.

11 Likes

and the pack of 500 i just bought are why we keep some of our finances separate .

8 Likes

to be fair, it was 3 against 2.

4 Likes