OFFLINE and won't connect

Hi! My glow forge unit has shown its offline for two days now, I have turned it on and off as well as my computer and wifi. When I go to the set up page the glow forge internet does not come up as an option to restart the setup of the glow forge. I have sent in an email to support but was curious if anybody else had an idea for how to solve this and get the machine to go online again.
Thank you!

The setup page will only exist in setup mode. But if it was working, and nothing else has changed, you shouldn’t need to set it back up again. But if you think you need to, are you putting it into setup mode? (Holding the button at power on until it turns blue?)

2 Likes

I’m not trying to set it up, it has been offline for two days and I’m unsure how to fix it and make it go back online. So I read on the forum to go through connecting it to WiFi a gain like you do when you first get your machine, but when I go to the setup section to connect to the glowforge WiFi the internet for it doesn’t show up.

Did you hold the print button down until it turned teal (about 10 seconds)?

1 Like

Try following this video if you want to reset your Wifi connection:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for all your help! It is now connected! You guys rock

9 Likes

I’m so sorry you ran into trouble. It looks like your Glowforge up and printing now, that’s great! I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for the help everyone!