OFFLINE still after successful connection

I am setting up my refurbished machine after my first one went out after only 2 months, This refurbished machine has been successfully connect and I received the celebration page with the confetti and link to start cutting designs (I’ve gone through this 3 times now) Once I get to my dashboard, It shows OFFLINE. It will not connect so that I can cut. My first machine connected with no problems at all. Please help.
PS. I have reset my router, turned my computer off and on and the Glowforge off and on several times, too. Still showing offline.

Depending on Wifi issues it can disconnect even if it got on easily. I have not had that issue but many folks have over things as weird as a nearby microwave,

I am not new to Glowforge, I put my replacement in the exact spot as my old machine. This refurbished one will not show connected to cut even after it says it connected successfully. Since it is a refurbished machine, I am wondering if that was the issue with this particular machine in the first place and they sent it to me.

Unlikely, as any known issue would be the most rigorously investigated.

Make sure you have the correct machine selected in the upper right corner of the dashboard. Sometimes the old one will still be there.

5 Likes

I was JUST going to type that… Yeah what SHE said!

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about the snag you experienced while attempting to print on your replacement unit. I’ve extracted the log files from your Glowforge to review your most recent prints, and I see that you’ve been able print since contacting us. That’s great!

Could you let us know if you are still experiencing the same trouble?

1 Like

Hi @heartm0m! It’s been a while since @MarcM’s last response, and I wanted to check-in to see if you were still running into any trouble printing. Let us know and we’ll be happy to help. If all is good, feel free to let us know, and we’ll look forward to hearing back.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.