Old Material in Design Space

When I try to design something new, it renders and open the GF design space view of the last material and project I did. I am not near my GF, and not connected to it. I can’t seem to “clear” the design space so I can work on a new project from a different location. Is there a way to do so? Thanks.

Place a new piece of media on the bed after completing your job, then “refresh” the screen. I think that would work.

Thanks - that does work if I’m connected to the GF - but I was wondering if there was a way to clear it if you are not connected. If not, I will just have to remember to clear it on my computer each time I leave the GF. :grin:

1 Like

You can only see a current bed image if you’re online…otherwise, it’s always going to show the last thing that you did.

My Machine is currently having the offline problems & showing material I cut last christmas !

1 Like

@smazliah Thank you so much for reaching out with your question. In order for the Printer Bed to refresh the image the printer will need to be turned on and the start up calibration be completed. Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding this.

@jmhuxley I am so sorry your Glowforge printer is showing as offline and image is not showing a current photo. Please send us an email or create a new forum post and we will be able to assist further.

Thanks

@smazliah I am going to go ahead and close the forum post. If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

1 Like