Olivanders Wand Shop

Wow!!! That is amazing. I would def be interested in these files to support my HP addiction.

2 Likes

THIS IS AMAZING! Please let us know when it’s available in your Etsy!

Unbelievably nice design and so much detail- curved windows are sweet. I’m supposed to be working on my xmas ornament - but I’m not sure after seeing this if I should just give up :smile:

1 Like

Never give up, never surrender.
:smile:

You should see some of my first works, charcoal briquets

1 Like

Are you still selling the SVG files? I only see the kits on your Etsy shop.

Hello,
No, I am not selling the files. Thanks for asking!
Lisa

I was also waiting to purchase files but only seen kits

Please add the files! My fiances family and I LOVE harry potter and this would be so much fun to work on for date nights and to give as gifts!

Theft of design files is rampant, I would never offer a design file for sale.

There are entire sites out there offering “free designs” that were stolen, many are used to serve up malvertizing (malware embedded in ads.)

3 Likes

Please don’t ask for files…it’s against forum rules.

1 Like

In her original post on the top they said " I’m considering adding the files to my Etsy shop if there is enough interest. Thanks for looking!", so I was trying to respond to their prompt asking if people would be interested in the files

She decided against it if you read further down:

1 Like

Yes I see that now, but when I originally made the comment I made it from the reply button at the top, I didn’t scroll through all the comments.

Yeah, that is the danger of replying to a post that is 2 years old…

But I understand the reluctance of sharing files when you are selling a kit created with them.

3 Likes

Thank you for the messages. Yes, as you saw in a later post, I am not selling the files.
Thanks again, Lisa

2 Likes

Fabulous! You’ve got a vote for including the files.

1 Like