On day THREE waiting to hear from GF

Did the camera calibration on our 2nd GF (which was working just fine), because it was suggested to do it anyhow to make the camera “even better”. After 4 attempts to do this, the 5th one completed the whole process.

Now, everything done on it comes out blurry! I have sent 3 different emails to support over the last 3 days and have heard nothing! I am backlogged with orders which is why we got the second machine–to help with getting orders out in a timely manner.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can get some support and get this issue resolved?

thanks

The camera calibration shouldn’t impact the quality of the preview. It’s to help with alignment of material.

When you’re running your job, are you using the Set Focus functionality, or setting your material height manually?

2 Likes

I have done both thinking that was the problem. Even when the camera calibration process was running, the GF logo was coming out blurry. I’ve done all the suggested cleaning that was recommended also.

Is the print coming out blurry or just the camera view?

1 Like

I’m very sorry for the delayed replies, you should have already received a response from the team earlier today and we’ll continue to work with you on that email thread.

Since we’re working on this in email, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread but please don’t hesitate to open a new thread if you have any other questions.