One for the birds

I felt bad for the birds not used to all of this snow…so I made a bird feeder! I made the file from scratch (still needs a little work), and made a lot of mistakes, but I finally finished it! I cut it out of cardboard before cutting the 1/8" birch plywood, and painted it yellow.

Now for the birdies to find it!

(I thought I was pretty good with the software I use, but this project let me know I wasn’t! It’s a simple design, but man it took me a long time to create!)

36 Likes

Oh…I want one of those. That is such a great idea and your design is wonderful. :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you! This file is on the list to go into my new Etsy store, once I open it. I have an Etsy store already of handmade goods, but I’m working on opening another shop of just downloadable files. (Yep, I know, some unashamed self promotion that I don’t feel bad about! :laughing:)

7 Likes

And I would love to see yours if you make one!

Love the design! (Bet the birdies will too!) :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Great design… I’m sure they will find it too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s so great! I love that it’s yellow.

4 Likes

Cool design.

3 Likes

That is such a gorgeous design! I like vet the fluid branches. Definitely worth the work.

Bet you could waterproof the cardboard one and use it as well. I hate to see it go to waste!

4 Likes

Definitely let us know when you get files set up in your Etsy shop. It’s adorable!

3 Likes

Wow! Beautiful job!

1 Like