One last bit of bad luck from 2016

Solution: use doctored dice. :wink:

Hope 2017 goes better for you.

3 Likes

Actually, I’ve just come to find out 2016 had one more “expletive deleted” to pull on me. On new years Eve I came back from the store, proceeded to clean house like , and can’t remember where I put my keys down. I do remember a 1gallon jug of Arizona tea slipped and caused it to break, flooding my stairwell. I threw my coat off for that and somewhere around that, the keys can’t be found. I just spent 2 hours looking for them, and still can’t find them.

Way to go 2016, just when I thought I escaped you, you sly bastard, you got me one last time.

9 Likes

I say we start a forum petition to get you a pre-release. Or very least a hug. :sunny: :sunny:

2 Likes

Your light and dark forces are out of balance. Can’t remember when last I had a bad day. Lots of terrible 10 minute periods. But then it’s forgotten.

10 Likes

Amen. adios 2016. It wasn’t you, it was me…I just wasn’t that into you. Good riddence!,

9 Likes

Danged Coke products … they’ll get ya every time! Maybe make 2017 a Pepsi year :wink: that’ll show’m

7 Likes

Dude! 2016 was just not your year. Thankfully, it’s behind you now. I really hope that the year ahead treats you better.

1 Like

Update:

Finally found the keys. In the clothes washer.

Toe’s still broke, lol

9 Likes

And my son’s holiday present to me this year:

31 Likes

Chuckle! Need one of those for my bro…he’s impossible to buy for. :smile:

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

@Sawa I feel your pain and am also hoping for a better 2017. My house also flooded this year, Also due to a washing machine malfunction. What a horrible mess.

2 Likes

I feel your pain - but they went home that evening though?