Opinions and Advice are appreciated! I have missed my GF!

I had been using it so much that I ended up buying 2 two liter bottles just before lockdown so was heavily supplied before things went crazy. Unfortunately where name brands Purell, Spectrum, etc, worked fine with acrylic this other stuff would shatter the acrylic so having the correct stuff is now hard, but the other works on wood just fine.

Both BTW will dissolve MDF back to its original sawdust.

2 Likes

WOW! Really? THAT is definitely good to know!!

Hereā€™s one for Laser Printers.

7 Likes

ok, i canā€™t stop hearing ā€œthe ladies manā€ while heā€™s talking.

now i want a nice glass of Courvoisier.

5 Likes

Oh my word. I was afraid my husband was going to hear this video, this man talking and storm into my room thinking the soul man had broken in.

2 Likes

4 Likes

ā€œWell that sounds niceā€¦>click<
Next caller.ā€

2 Likes

GUYS!!! I GOT IT!!! I got it figured out!!! I literally have been in front of this computer for for 14 hours!!! I moved the flowers a little farther away from each other, got rid of some, so that the important pieces were right at each others edges, then I made shapes and laid them on top of the pieces that needed to be shaped to the next flowers shape and laid my shape on the edges and erased the back or front with pathfinder and ā€¦ OH MY GOODNESS FINALLY!!! And I think it is gonna look sooooo good! I will post pictures when done!! THANKYOU GUYS!!

6 Likes

Hi Mandy, glad youā€™re back to the Glowforge. Was just thinking about you yesterday.

Canā€™t wait to see your finished project.

3 Likes

@ptodd oh I have missed yā€™all so much! I am getting back into my groove! Back to the spunky little Mandy. Somewhat. :joy::joy: and I a an not wait to have my machine back everyday!! I miss it!!

I can not wait to get this logo sign done either and show yā€™all!! So excited!!! Hey @ptodd Thankyou!!!

I was looking for you the other night but literally fell asleep face down on my keyboard before I made it that far! The hubs said ā€œwhat the hell is wrong with you?ā€ And I said ā€œI told you I missed my machine and I wasnā€™t gonna leave until I was forcedā€

Saying I missed it is an understatement!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.