Orange light, gold pins

![image|281x500](upload://p55Qoqj24v39cZ99gZhCCupUJd3.

jpeg)
Sorry if I posted this twice running on very little sleep this am. Yesterday while cutting a sheet of ornaments there was a lots of gray dust caked on everything after the job completed. So I disassembled and cleaned everything really well put it back together and now have an orange light with the air assist fan speed error. Upon further inspection I noticed one of my gold pins not popping back up on my printer head. Picture attached. I’m also attaching several other photos as well. I know it’s everyone’s busy season so I have included as much pics and info as I have. Hoping to hear from someone soon and get this problem resolved

I get the orange light frequently, in my case it is because the gold contact on the carriage plate is wearing.

I have found licking my finger then wiping on the contacts gives me a good enough contact to get going.

That did not work for me I’m just waiting now for Glowforge to get in touch with me

@spgreen I am so sorry your Glowforge printer has an orange light and the pins is not popping out all the way. It looks like you sent us an email regarding this issue. I’m going to go ahead and close both forum posts and follow up with you in the email.

1 Like