ORDER CANCELLATION before it ships

This^^. Open the door to possibilities all the way.
The best investment (your time) you can make as an owner, learning design software like Inkscape (free), will teach you how to make the laser do exactly what you want.

4 Likes

As did I. When I got my glowforge, like @jbmanning5 , I just wanted something I could set up and get going immediately. Glowforge was set up and printing the gift of good measure within 15 minutes. Don’t get much easier than that. I’ve since purchased a much larger OMTech but I have yet to finish setting it up and get my first cut a couple weeks later. Granted, part of that is my own procrastination, but if it was as easy as the glowforge to set up and get running it would be making things as I type this. :slight_smile:

The biggest problem I have with Glowforge is their HORRIBLE customer service response times. They almost always make things right, but it just takes them a while to do so. The glowforge is a mystery box with proprietary parts and software. So if something breaks you NEED that support line. I can only hope they get their act together eventually and shorten that response time.

6 Likes

Everything in the glowforge universe would be SO much better with all parts available and the ability to communicate quickly. It would be a different experience.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.