Order Is incomplete

Incomplete orders…

Where is the rest of my order??? I was charged and did not receive the 2 medium Poplar Hardwood or the Medium Basswood.

Why is there no phone number the this.

We should have a phone number to fix our orders. You want your money upfront but don’t have materials to send us is just wrong. Please send asap or refund my money.

As stated in your original thread (Orders) they won’t answer you here because it deals with private information. Chat will be your fastest option, otherwise you’re waiting on an email response after this thread gets closed.

3 Likes

It’s entirely possible that, I don’t know, maybe human error might have caused the packer at the shipper to do something like make a mistake.

It’s hard to believe, but I have it on good authority that people sometimes make mistakes.

Someone famous once advised, “never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by simple incompetence” :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

In my experience, nearly on-line store and business works this way–you pay for your order, and only after the order is placed will they notify you if it’s back ordered (if you’re lucky) or noted on the packing slip with the order, or in many cases, customer has to contact customer support when, like you, find something is not in the package that is listed on the pack slip.

If you’re really lucky, some sites are better about tracking inventory live with the item listing to note if out of stock. One site I use for some wholesale supplies even notes the expected date for back ordered items to be back in stock–but that is very, very rare…

If a B&M store doesn’t have an item you want in stock, some do rain checks…

I empathize with your frustration when there is something missing from the order. And it is annoying we can’t call to report order fulfillment issues, but can only email/send a ticket, but GF will resolve it.

But as with any store/service rep, starting out with “hi, I think there’s something missing in my order & need your help” is much more effective way to get a timely resolution than “you guys screwed up my order & I demand…”. (though it’s not always easy to do the latter :wink:)

2 Likes

Thank You for the advice but this is the 2nd order I have had a mistake or human error on and I have received no reply, but they are so busy and will get back to me when it is basically my turn. I have never reported the first mistake I just allowed for the Human Error. So I will let that go but not any more. 2 orders in a row are wrong sorry. they need to pay more attention.

Deb

Definitely issue that needs reporting! And is horrible to have it happen not once, but twice!

I’m so sorry for the delay! I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.

If you have other questions, feel free to start a new thread.