Original Aztec collection is finally done

Hello everybody, I hope everyone is well. I want to share with all of you the first installment of my Indigenous, Aztec,Maya and Inca designs. This includes wall art, earrings, keychains and coasters. I have work very hard to get this started. Thanks to my Glowforge Pro investment I have been able to start my own business and finally become an entrepreneur. I hope everyone like them. I did a promo video that was too big to add here, but you can check it out on my Instagram thanks again
for all your support it is very much appreciated.
Imagine That Workshop LLC on Instagram: "🚨New Imagine That Workshop Collection Reveal‼️🚨🚨 We are excited to announce this new exclusive Aztec Inspired Collection! This is something we have been working on for months. This Aztec collection is the first of many to come! We hope you like it!! 🟥 Message us to order! We Ship all over the US. PayPal, Venmo and Zeller friendly Special thanks to @lorane_amd for the design. Song by @phantawalker 👉🏽 Like and Follow us for more collections to come #aztecart #aztec #azteca #azteccollection #newcollection #aztecwallart #azteccoasters #aztecearrings #azteckeychain #supportsmallbusiness #wooddesign #wood #woodcollection #woodwallart #woodearrings #woodcoasters #woodkeychains #walldecor #woodwalldecor #aztecwalldecor #wallart #earrings #coasters #keychains #ordernow #makesagreatgift #ancestors #ancestry #image #imaginethatworkshop"

33 Likes

Those are really great.

6 Likes

Very nice design! (I like it better than some of the others I’ve seen.)

7 Likes

Beautiful!

6 Likes

Your hard work is paying off. Thanks for sharing your photos.

4 Likes

I like your designs a lot!

2 Likes

Gorgeous!

3 Likes

Nice designs! I have an affinity for the Mayan culture, astronomers extraordinaire, and the only one in this hemisphere to develop a written language.
Our favorite vacation destination is the Maya Riviera.

Thanks for sharing those! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nice designs! You might want to consider reinforcing the hole on the keychain - that wood band looks very thin and breakable. And if it were mine I would be so sad to lose it!

5 Likes

I appreciate the input, that was part of the design and one of my major concerns. This was tested and its very strong. I think the pictures make it look smaller than it really is :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!:smile:

1 Like

thank you!

thank you I appreciate the love!

Those look good. I’ve learned from experience the intricate designs found on relics like the calendar stone don’t always translate well to engravings, and the details are virtually impossible to distinguish. Your simpler designs are very clear!

2 Likes