Ornament bar

Idk if this is a new trend or not but I had a higher level of request than usual to make an ornament bar/build your own ornament stand.

I made a few sample snowman ornaments with it to be able to show off what it does. Two trays holds each layer sets and then the front tray holds the strings. People then just grab one of each, paint, glue, then hang.

Anyways this was my attempt at designing one, hopefully it looks good. I appreciate those who tested it as well.

If you’d like to make your own files are available for it on freshstartcustoms.com or etsy.com/shop/freshstartcustoms

18 Likes

This is a pretty cute idea for like a family night or a community event. Great work!

4 Likes

Thank you

What a great idea. I bet families with children would have a blast with that.

6 Likes

Great touch, inviting the buyer to participate and customize the piece!

6 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah I thought that was a neat touch.

1 Like

Great idea.

6 Likes

I think it’s a great idea! My grandkids would love it!

5 Likes

You could also do the top pieces with 3M tape on the back so they don’t have to apply glue themselves. They’d just have to be warned how easily it sticks and to lightly place the pieces before pressing down. So yeah, glue might be better! :grinning:

3 Likes

Great idea for a holiday party

2 Likes

All that was said above, and with 16 grandchildren I think they would love something like this. Thank for the Share.

2 Likes