Oudenhofmolen Anno 1783

echt prachtig! Daar zul je genoeg uren in hebben zitten.

Lovely design and even better execution!

Would you consider joining our Dutch Glowforge/ laser whatsapp group cutclub? I can send you an invite.

6 Likes

hehehe I already am in that whats app group :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s incredible! and it moves!

3 Likes

Super-fett! Ik kon dit zien in het Openluchtmuseum.

I love how the windmills that are still around NL sometimes get repurposed - there was one in Nijmegen that had a PetsPlace underneath it when I lived there from 2017-19.

6 Likes

This one is a bit to small for a PetsPlace underneath :blush: but there are enough big ones left too!

4 Likes

Great work! A lovely model. Windmills are amazing! I love going to places like Zaanse Schannse becasue you can actually go into them and see the inner workings. The very old ones are really neat. The idea that you had to turn just about the whole mill to catch the wind is crazy. Being a windmill keeper back then must have been tough.

Oh to secretly be in the Dutch GF Cut Club…

5 Likes

not secretly those letters on my phone are to darn small

1 Like

This is simply delightful!!!

3 Likes

This is beyond impressive! Congratulations on how amazing it turned out.

2 Likes

Just an amazing project! I am so impressed with your skill and attention to detail!

2 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is such a wonderful piece. So very nicely done… congratulations!

2 Likes

That is possibly the most intricate Glowforge project I’ve seen so far!

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Totally awesome project. Well done!

2 Likes

thanks!

The Mill in 1958 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That would make a really funky house now. Add some windows & repurpose the wheels & grindstones for things like tables, bars, etc. Would definitely be unique.

1 Like

Well this type of mill is a bit small to live in. With all the gears inside you don’t have a place to put your table and bed.

Just liked the pic it’s build in with houses and apartments now. But in 1952 it was all grassland around it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

that is amazing!

1 Like

Fridge magnet

7 Likes