Our market booth in Hawaii

Our Glowforge life here on the Big Island of Hawaii just keeps getting better. We had to expand into a double-booth setup, as we just couldn’t fit all of our products into a single tent anymore. Mahalo Glowforge.

65 Likes

Just had some friends visit Big Island, guess we’re probably going to finally have to island hop over. I’ve been wanting to try out the swap meet over here, and last year was going to be the year, but that didn’t happen. This summer is going to be the one, though!

5 Likes

Very nice!

Love the tall & open two sided earring display stands–great idea that keeps the space feeling open.
When we get back to having shows here, I need to remember less is more–which your booth exemplifies nice & clean & makes you want to come in–I usually cram too much into my 10x10!

I met a fellow that did a lot of laser work (more industrial unit), and he had his price signs embedded with magnets (esp. since often incorporated in the display board), so when he wanted to change a price, he just replaced that piece–but I still do mine more like yours–smaller and laying on the table or on little stands, so still easy to change out/redo…

Glad you’ve expanded and hope you continue to have that “problem”! Beautiful items, as well as the displays…

3 Likes

Your booth looks so fun. Great job on all your items. If you don’t mind me asking where do you get your journals. I love those. One day I would like to travel to Hawaii and maybe I can check out your booth in person. Amazing job.

1 Like

Very inspiring & the setup is fantastic.

1 Like

Congratulations on your success. Your products are displayed so well, and the quality looks amazing.

2 Likes

Congrats! Your setup and items look amazing and i bet you’re doing well!

2 Likes

We order the blanks bulk online (the company is Yuree) and switch out the covers ourselves.

2 Likes

The booth looks great. You have beautiful items!

1 Like

Very nice! Did you have a good crowd? Can’t help but ask - how is it really to live in Hawaii?

1 Like

Very neat setup. Glad your business is forcing you to go bigger!!

1 Like

You have some really lovely items. I hope you do well with them!

1 Like

I enjoyed the humming on this video.

5 Likes

Wow. Just wow.

2 Likes

I just love everything about this! So inspiring. Thank you for sharing. (And I agree - the humming adds to the joyfulness of it all!) :blush:

1 Like

Some beautiful work!!!

1 Like

My hubby. He doesn’t own a smartphone, and didn’t realize the camera would pick up his voice. Hard to hear it, but there’s a live band in the background playing the song, Hanalei Moon. I don’t think he’s ever not humming, so par for the course.

9 Likes

Yes, the tourists are coming back full force right now. We’re very lucky in Kona, with the testing standards required to get here, we’re a fairly Covid-free zone. So doing well right now. As far as what living in Hawaii is really like, my husband and I were both born and raised here, so it’s hard to compare it to anything else, but it’s never been anything less than perfect for us. You do have to have an “island personality” to do well here.

3 Likes

Good for you! Glad the crowds are coming back and hopefully they are spending!

Absolutely so classy!!