Outline without rounded corners

When I use the texteditor in GF and create an outline it always has rounded corners. Is it possible to change it to a clean rectangle with 90 degrees in the corners?
One more thing. I have premium access to GF and have shared my GF with several students. It seems that several of them have not premium access. Is there a limited number of participants that gain from my premium access?

Sven Olaf. NORWAY

You will find it easy enough to get a size and then make a regular rectangle of that size and make it that size and location. Alternatively on a shape more complex you can set the offset to zero and then enlarge it,

As @rbtdanforth said, I would use the rectangle tool if you just want a clean rectangular outline.

I think you can only share premium access with two other users. It seems like there should be some provision for school use, but I don’t know of one. You’ve opened a support ticket by posting in this section, so they’ll be along soon; maybe they’ll have a better answer for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanx a lot.

fre. 29. jan. 2021 kl. 16:35 skrev rbtdanforth via Glowforge Owners Forum <glowforge@discoursemail.com>:

Thanx a lot.

fre. 29. jan. 2021 kl. 16:41 skrev geek2nurse via Glowforge Owners Forum <glowforge@discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

Each Glowforge Premium subscription comes with 1 primary member and 2 additional members. To add additional members, you must first invite them to your Glowforge printer.

Here’s how to invite a user

1. Go to https://app.glowforge.com/ and sign in.
  2. At the top right of the Dashboard , click your printer’s name
  3. Click settings, and then click add user .
  4. Type the email address of the person you want to invite. To invite more than one person, type a list of emails separated by commas.
  5. If you have multiple printers, select the Glowforge printer you want to invite them to.
  6. Click Add Users .

Your invited users will receive an email with instructions to set up their accounts. When they sign in, they’ll see some designs to get them started, and they’ll also be able to post questions and projects in the forum.

Once your invited users have been added you can select the users you would like included in your Glowforge Premium paid subscription plan.

1. Go to https://app.glowforge.com/ and sign in.
  2. At the top right of the Dashboard , click your printer’s name
  3. Click settings, and then click the Users Name .
  4. Click the checkbox next to Glowforge Premium to add users to your subscription and hit Save

They will see the premium subscription features the next time the login.