Ow, I think I broke something...

… my brain.

11 Likes

GAH! My brain itchez… fiercely…

1 Like

Did you click on the 2010 one? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I did! (And I remember seeing that at some point… so good.) This one though… there’s more to it than the image… I think the mirrors are wonky too… I just can’t figure it out. I played it several times, paused at several points… it’s made me a bit bonkers. LOL

1 Like

More exhibits for my Museum of Antagonistic Art!

I feel like this museum would have this staircase to the entrance:

6 Likes

A friend of mine had a fairly smart dog that really hated cats. So one day she found a ringtone of a cat trapped and crying to get out, so every time someone called the dog would go crazy wondering where the cat was and how to get at it. Then one day the phone was sitting out and the dog figured out it was a ring tone and after that, never even lifted a whisker over the phone ringing,

I was at first taken in by the very good pencil lines on flat paper, but after seeing that was what they were, could no longer see it any other way.

1 Like

I thought it was cool how Hogwarts had that staircase as inspiration and evefn integral to some of the story threads and then how it was handled in the movies.

2 Likes

My wife is slightly obsessed with Harry Potter. She even bought Harry Potter related costumes for herself and our dogs for Halloween this year. I’ve never read any of the books and I’ve never watched more than a few minutes of any of the movies. I just can’t get into it.

I thought they were very well done for the mass market - some of the LOTR series got ponderous in places.

Of course I also liked the Shannara series so I may be biased.

You do have to suspend your internal critic to fully enjoy them though. I mean every single one has everyone distrusting what Harry sees or thinks all the way up until the end when goodness it turns out he’s right again. Or things like Hermione’s time travel - major part of one story but never seen again when it would have been hugely helpful to prevent all sorts of carnage.

The whole family read them all and my kids have 12 years between oldest & youngest. We all watch the movies - just nice to see the good guys (mostly) win. Very satisfyingly escapist :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.