Owl Eye Glass Stand

Love it!

3 Likes

I love this. Are you selling the file?

Hello and welcome to the community! Just a reminder, it is against forum rules to ask for files. If someone wishes to share their file it will either be posted in the free laser designs category or a link to their online store will be included in their profile.

3 Likes

Sorry. Thank you.

1 Like

Iā€™m in the process of cleaning up the files and I will likely place it in my Etsy shop soon. Iā€™ll let you know when I do.

5 Likes

Please post your etsy store link in your profile so that myself and others can look it up if we like your work!

2 Likes

Good idea! Why did I not think to do that before?

2 Likes

It is the first place I look if I see someone post a project I like. Blatant advertising is really crass IMHO, but there is nothing wrong with having your store linked to your profile.

4 Likes

Trying to figure out where to put it. I may have to do it from a computer. I canā€™t find a place to put it in my profile using my phone.

1 Like

I think I got. Hopefully the link works.

3 Likes

Cutest owl ever!

1 Like

This is so adorable!!

What a CUTE idea! Thanks for sharing!

Your link does work, but instead of putting it in the description - thereā€™s a line for Website - and that way itā€™ll be clickable from just clicking on your icon, instead of having to go through to your profile :slight_smile:

Lovely shop you have :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ahhh! I didnā€™t see that! Thank you!

1 Like

Cute!!!

Oh my goodness, I love owls! I need this in my life!!

1 Like

so adorable. Great work.

FYIā€¦Digital download is now in my Etsy shop.

4 Likes

Love it!!