Owl Organizer

I just made this little cutie for my sister who graduated (highest honors!) with her BS in Accounting last week. Oh, and she’s obsessed with owls so I think she’ll love it.

I can’t share the file since my license doesn’t allow for that - I’m sorry!

52 Likes

A very wise looking owl. Don’t think I’ve seen this use of a living hinge before. Novel! She will love it!

4 Likes

Really nice use of the living hinge! I hate it when I run out of likes. :frowning:

7 Likes

I really like your owl, in fact I really like EVERYTHING you you make. Wish I was as talented as you. :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! But seriously, I’m no more talented than anyone else here - and frequently feel as you do that EVERYONE is more talented than I. Just have fun, and stretch your imagination! I jot down every single thing I might be thinking about that I want to make. In fact, the red line flag firefighter plaque was something I was dreaming about as I woke up this morning and I wrote it down before I forgot about it.

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t know you could run out of likes LOL

1 Like

Thanks, I thought so too which is why I had to get it. I definately wouldn’t have thought of this myself, thank Heavens for people who can and sell their plans!

1 Like

Sometimes thread titles lead me far astray. This is nice though.

7 Likes

Very cute! (Reminds me of sorority pledge days.)

2 Likes

Great looking owl. Like the way the living hinge is used.

2 Likes

LOLOL I think I see what you mean… I have a picture now of owls being sorted into slots based on color and size - oh gosh - Thanks! :rofl:

5 Likes

You thought there might be a good way to organize your owls too? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Really nice!

2 Likes

This is way better than something with which to organize my numerous owls. Congrats to your sister. She will love this!

3 Likes

I must be too sparing with my likes, I’ve never hit my limit :thinking:

Any project with a living hinge in it won’t in my book, but you’ve taken it up a notch, this is great!

2 Likes

Hoooo wouldn’t love that? Sorry had to do the hoooo! Nice job!

4 Likes

You have to Watch out when Owls get organized

14 Likes

She will love it!

2 Likes

That’s so creative! Thanks for sharing.

Sometimes a good photo is just as helpful as a file. Inspiration is valuable. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks so much, everyone! And we had her graduation dinner last night - she loved it! She’s asking for more owl-inspired items now. :grinning:

4 Likes