Paid Glowforge opportunity (Taken)

Posting this on behalf of someone who wants to hire help printing big acrylic letters for their logo:

Boundless (https://www.boundless.com), a Seattle startup helping immigrants and their families through the complex government process is looking for someone who can help them print a logo. The Today Show is filming a segment about their impact on 8/6 and want to show their name on their office walls. Does anyone have some spare capacity this week to help? They will compensate time and materials. In this crazy time for immigration, they are building products that provide to everyone what was previously only accessible to those who could afford high-priced lawyers.

Read more about them in both features (TechCrunch, GeekWire, The Seattle Times) and honors (NY Times, NewCo Shift).

Update: He’s taken care of! Perhaps whoever does the job can get permission to post pics when it’s done. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I’d love to try to help them, but I’m on the Other Coast. Pinging them anyway!

What a great idea to help. I regret I can’t be of assistance. Wishing them all the best.

I emailed Xiao to offer help. Thanks for letting us know about this!

6 Likes

@elizabeth-- I’m in SW WA, and would be happy to help if you need extra capacity – just let me know!

3 Likes

@dan Happy to help! Could you send me a DM? I will also email them.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll need extra capacity - this looks like a pretty quick cut, and it should even fit onto one sheet of Proofgrade (or goofgrade). If it turns out I’m wrong, I’ll reach out, though. Thank you!

4 Likes

I cut it for them, and an employee picked it up from my house this morning. It was a very easy job, as it turned out. If they send me an image and tell me it’s OK, I’ll share it here.

4 Likes