Pass thru rubber seal

Are we able to purchase a new rubber seal for the Pro? This is located on the front of the machine. On my second machine the seal started to pull away from the plastic that attaches to the front panel.

I suspect that there are Glowforge users selling various parts of unusable machines, but for new parts you will have to contact Glowforge support.

Please let us know what their response is as I am certain you are not the only one needing to replace this part.


I actually just found on the help page that they do supply them for purchase. You can to contact support.


This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.