Passing the time with pinball

Been working on this digital pinball for a few months while I wait for my Glowfordge. All that’s left is trim and backbox bezels.

45 Likes

Yeah, I was going to build one of those, but ended up just buying a bunch of pins.

Not sure if you still need solenoids, I don’t see any in your cab, but if you do…I have 6 I’d be willing to sell you.
Siemens Sirius Contactor 3ZX1012-ORH11-1AA1 I’d do all 6 for $100 shipped.

Nice work man! Most impressive. :+1:

That looks Great! Nice project!

Very nice. What are the extra buttons on the left front for?

My GF will definitely be used to make pinball parts. I will have to make a lot of plastics protectors to pay off my Pro…

1 Like

NICE!!! You must make a vid of it in play when complete!!!

I been getting by with Pinball Arcade on STEAM ( on my 52 in monitor ) the next best thing to ACTUALLY having a physical Twilight Zone machine!

LOVE IT!!!

1 Like

Glowfolk around Seattle are welcome to come play my Twilight Zone and 7 other pins. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

7! Cool! I’ve only got one. Twilight Zone. I almost bought a Medieval Madness once, but I don’t really have space for it. Shoulda bought it anyway and got rid of the sofa.

5 Likes

Yeah, what were you thinking!?! :wink:

1 Like

They say, and I have always believed, that you can’t have just one. You are an anomaly, good sir!

1 Like

I just don’t have words. That is one of the coolest things I’ve seen in a while.

1 Like

That is incredibly cool! Beautiful piece. However, you look like you’re 12. How did you afford a Glowforge with your paper route money? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ha, that’s my son. He’s 11. He did all the wiring and electonics.

3 Likes