Pattern file

I only got file 2 for my memory box. I need file 1 the wood cuts. Please send it. Ive already paid and it wont lry me buy it again.

frustrated cusyomer

Did you get both pages? It appears there are 2 cut files that should be on your dashboard.

If not, support will get you fixed up.

1 Like

There should be two separate designs in your library.

1 Like

but there isnt

so frustrating

1 Like

Can you post a screenshot of your design library with the designs right around this one in the grid?

why?

who know when. They seem to be impossible to reach

They aren’t, they will sort you out.

Posting a screenshot of your design library screen can only help both Support and your fellow forum members diagnose your problem. Help us help you.

the problem is the file didnt get delivered and im still waiting on support.
Ive lost faith in glowforge customer care.

He’s just interested to see if you have a second copy sitting on the dashboard, it would have come as 2 files.

It’s just been a big holiday weekend and most of the people I know in Seattle are sick at the moment. 'tis the season. Today was also actually the first “business day” since you’ve reported your problem last Friday. 3 - 5 business days isn’t unheard of for getting replies and is pretty standard.

I’m not making excuses for them, just pointing out that it was a holiday weekend.

They’re good folks, give them a chance. The support team actually does a great job of trying to help people :smiley:

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion, @laurandroid90 - @hansepe and @dklgood are correct; you should see two separate thumbnails in your Design Library. They’ll be named:

“(1. Medium Plywood) Keepsake Memory Box”
and
“(2. Thick Leather) Keepsake Memory Box”

In rare cases (usually on accounts with lots of purchased/uploaded designs), separate pages of multi-material designs won’t appear adjacent in your Design Library. You might need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click “View All >”

Would you please let me know if you’re still unable to see the file after trying this?

1 Like

Of course Ive done all that I need file 1 please put it on my dSH BOARD. wHATS THE PROBLEM HERE. i PAID. lETS GET THIS FIGURED OUT.

uGG…

i NEED FILE 1 OF THE KEEPSAKE BOX FROM THE CATALOGE. i THINK iVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH FOR THE FILE.
pLEASE POPULATE MY DASHBOARD WITH THE FILES PROMISED AT PURCHASE.

They need to know specifically if you clicked the View All button and scrolled down. (And you accidentally clicked your Caps Lock.)

It takes them a lot of manual fiddling to reset one of these, and it takes time.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for the issues you’ve been coming across, @laurandroid90.

I’ve made some changes in our system and verified that both designs should be available within the Glowforge app for you. As my colleague @Dakota.G said earlier you may need to click “View All>” to find the designs.

Would you mind looking to see if they are there now?

OMG. If another person tells me to click the view all button Im going to freak out. Clearly that is a design flow.

I know how to navigate around your very simple dashboard. Its not like some deep vector file.

We will be watching your growth. Great piece of equipment. It has changed our business completely.

We will be chatting soon.
Eric Baldwin
BS. FASHIONS
Designer/Maker/Founder
707-787-7267

Oddly enough if you answer the question, people will stop asking it. :smile:

4 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that the Glowforge has changed your business, @laurandroid90. Were you able to access both files for the design?

5 Likes

Maybe you haven’t realized it yet, but the messages in yellow are from Support staff. They need to know if the problem has been fixed. They’re actually trying to make sure you got your design; seems kind of silly not to answer them, after all your complaining about not getting what you needed.

2 Likes