Perfect for BBQ season!šŸ·

Hereā€™s an option for the endowed:

11 Likes

actually, Iā€™d think it was for the opposite. It would help in multiple ways.

2 Likes

k, thatā€™s eerily reminiscent of the Robert Dinero role in Meet the Fockers [image file withheld to spare the innocent!] :worried:

3 Likes

Not enough room for the liquor in that oneā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

I think I could be friends with these guys.

img found on google search, looks like Colorado to me.

13 Likes

I plan on going with this design:

Itā€™s less likely to be confused for a sex toy, and is more universal for all humans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Donā€™t be so logical!

That actually is a nice design.

3 Likes

huh. Weā€™ve got several of those kinds of plates and weā€™ve always just used the hole for our thumbs to hold it securely while we ate around a fire.

Now that I see it in this context it could absolutely be used to hold a wine glass instead!

(Note: I typically camp with my Pirate Crew, we tend to drink hard liquor from wooden mugs)

3 Likes

This might be the biggest cross over of gangsta chains and suburban white mom everā€¦ Chardony bling.

4 Likes

Lolā€¦looks, umā€¦kinky.

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather hang out with these folks:

(I believe this is the same group that built a jacuzzi on top of Mount Blanc.)

2 Likes

The hardest part is climbing/hiking in a bikini and or swim trunks

1 Like

Theyā€™re French, so I think they just hike up au naturale and put on the bikinis and trunks when the video cameras come out.

2 Likes

Snort! :smile:

Donā€™t want to burst your bubble but you did see the ski gear and clothes in the background didnā€™t you?

Although that doesnā€™t explain why they have any clothes on after theyā€™ve shucked the ski suits.

1 Like

Where did you find these, they are really nice?

google image for wine glass plate, there are hundreds of variations!
thanks for commenting on this though, I had forgotten to do this one til now :grinning: