PG shipment not received

Hi. Ordered some PG on March 2 and the money was taken from my account on 3/4. I have not yet received the order, nor have I received any tracking information. Just a few minutes ago, I received tracking information for a second order made on 3/16 and the money is coming out of my account today… 3/18. Seems my first order has fallen through the cracks. The order ID is R480073856-CYUR45M6, if that is helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Like

Hi

Im having the same trouble no new information no tracking ( when I did get tracking it was for something that’s not even shipped) it seems no one actually knows where my order is I just get we are working on it emails, its incredibly frustrating but Im holding out hope as it looks to be a great machine.

looks like we are waiting it out

hope to be cutting with lasers soon

1 Like

Might be a good idea for you to copy and paste your post into a new and separate one, as mine will open a ticket to support for me, but not for you. The only way you can have your own issues addressed is by opening your own ticket. Cheers to us both for getting it all sorted.

1 Like

Me too. But I’m going to email them directly later. (If I remember.)

(Are you missing the glass green acrylic order? I’m thinking they might have gotten overextended on it and we both did order a wad-o-acrylic.)

1 Like

In the same boat on my March 3rd order. I’ve received a later order since then, and a shipment notice for an order I placed just this weekend. I’ve emailed support directly and they are on it. Patience I guess. Maybe those where the days when they switched over to a new system…

1 Like

Their ears must have been burning… just received a shipping notice for the missing order! Hope yours are not far behind.

1 Like

Yes…that’s the one. I’ve noticed though, it’s still in stock in the store. hmm

1 Like

Yes! Me too. Good fast response from them, which is great. Good thing I wasn’t depending on my order for anything time-sensitive.

1 Like

Bless their hearts, they just shipped mine too. Hadn’t even gotten around to notifying them yet. :smile:

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

FYI, not sure how the processing works, but I ordered my green glass acrylic the same day as @Xabbess (thanks again for the heads up!) and received it in normal timing (a few days to a week). Matter of fact, I placed 2 orders within a week of each other and both arrived normal timing.

But I did notice I got the shipping info for one of the orders the day AFTER I received the actual order. :slight_smile: But that’s been my experience the whole time… I never pay attention to the shipping info.

1 Like

I knew it! They like you better than me! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

PRETTY sure they don’t like anybody more than you. I imagine there’s a conference room at GFHQ named The Jules Room.

5 Likes

ROFL! Yeah where they take turns throwing darts at a picture of a poor innocent little hedgehog. :smile:

5 Likes

Ha ha…that’s hilarious!

1 Like

I see that we’ve talked through email, so I’m going to close this thread.

Please email us at support@glowforge.com if you need any more help with your order.