Photo Frame Sizing Errors

Will give an error

Thank you very much. I put an old piece up there and put a white sheet over it and it worked! Its cutting better than ever! I appreciate your patience with this!

1 Like

Ah I thought I was in the clear… its now not cutting all the way through … I am going to try a different piece of acrylic… Also though when it didn’t cut through the first time I set it to cut twice and its doing a shadow type of thingy :frowning:

1 Like

Acrylic can be confusing on one point they should all cut with the PG setting, but on the other, there is cast like all PG and pressed that is a bit runnier and prone to melt back together after cutting. More confusing if there are issues where it throws a little candle flame it actually does not cut that deep and if the candle flame takes off you can have a very bad day. I think that the majority of machines lost to fire were cutting acrylic and not watched (and a few that were watched and still had a lot of damage.)

Looking closer it does look like it might have jumped a scooch, and that means something slipped that much, so perhaps the belt needs to be a bit tighter. Or the tightening screw needs to be a bit tighter.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.