Photo in acrylic tests

Lots of great testing! Cute photos to test with!

1 Like

glare on them makes it hard to choose but after squinting for a bit I like the right.

Better picture of the left

5 Likes

ok now I change my vote. just lump me in with the other lemmings now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After more testing, I’m finding that in acrylic the draft photo settings are turning out the best and fast too. But in wood, The settings I have listed above seem to be very good. Obviously you do not invert the image for wood.

This image was not so high quality to begin with but I think it turned out pretty good on draft settings.

7 Likes

These are all awesome!

I’m still new at this - are you ‘converting to dots’ and altering the pattern density, or changing the lines per inch? Trying to figure out how to get mine to come out better without having to waste a whole board to test on.

Hey Phil! Hope you’re staying safe and healthy out there. Could you please provide some settings info on how you achieve these amazing prints. Some photos of how your processed photos that are sent to the GF look like for reference. Anything would be appreciated. Take care and burn on!