Pictures pictures and more pictures

Been making a lot of pictures using Imag-R. Approx 8x10. Star Wars collage one is 10 x 16

52 Likes

Yoda man! those are great!

4 Likes

These are really nice! I love the holding the finger one:-)

2 Likes

They look really nice. Well done!

4 Likes

Love all the Star Wars pics.

3 Likes

Imag-R FTW! Such clear prints with such a wide variety of art!

That Mando-man is hilarious :smiley:

3 Likes

How long does it take to do a 8x10 like that?

2 Likes

sadly… I own all three of those comics. :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow! Stunning.

2 Likes

Fantastic engravings! Great work! Love those comic covers!

1 Like

Around 1:25 minutes

1 Like

I have done about a dozen of them, they come out nice.

3 Likes

My grandson when he was 3 days old, he is 3 months now. I agree one of my favorites.

2 Likes

Your photos are awesome@stevemoloney08. I just purchased the program to use offline. What settings did you use to get them so nice looking? Was also wondering what type of wood you are using and if you have masking tape on it when you engrave the photo. I have a few photos that I want to engrave but I want to make sure I do them correctly. Thanks in advance!!!

2 Likes

I love them all. Especially the first one!

1 Like

Thankyou

Plywood is from Ocooch Hardwoods.

No masking.

I use the Diode setting in Imag-R, I change the size to 10" in height and let the width fall were it falls and set the DPI to 300. After it burns I sand the edges with my random orbit sander enough to get the residue off holding it on a very light angle to stay out off the image and then lightly sand the whole thing with my random orbit sander as well. Gets the residue off and helps the hightlights pop out a bit. I use 220 grit for both.

Medium Basswood Plywood
1000/90/Vary Power/270

http://ocoochhardwoods.com/scroll-saw-lumber/?fbclid=IwAR0sVJAfRQsNtD67SqSQeFXYAXoLWahOHMOrYit6cCHcBjnc6aYUBKY5X08

1 Like

What setting do you select when choosing manual? Draft, as, hd or whatever else are options?

Here you go

3 Likes

Man! You’re getting great results!

4 Likes

The engravings are perfection!!

1 Like