Pirates of the Caribbean German candle pyramid plans

That is awesome! Thank you.

1 Like

It took ten months working on it off and on. There was a lot of experimentation.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your generosity and time. This is really amazing!

2 Likes

Thanks and my pleasure! (I made it free so Disney doesn’t sue me!)

Wow! Great job!

1 Like

Just saw this - thank you! You are talented to say the least.

I shared this in a separate post for a Harry Potter Wedding lot I did for a good friend. I wanted to share here as my spinner would never have come to life without @kiwistudios’s share. I wound up adding a motor because the venue was very specific about certain things and didn’t want open flame below wooden things. :joy: I was pretty happy with the outcome but will be making another one for my kids for Christmas that will be Yule Ball themed from Goblet of Fire. I need to illustrate the characters dancing and add some other cool touches. I’ll make sure to share that version when I’m finished too. Thanks again kiwistudios!

12 Likes

Fantastic!

I had never heard of them until I met my husband. All he ever had were little die cut metal ones, but they worked well and had the sweetest ring when the bell was struck.

3 Likes

I had a die cut metal one as a kid and was fascinated by it, a little fire-powered machine. I must have seen a bigger version at a Christmas craft fair or the like, so once I got the Glowforge, I knew that it would be one of the first things I made.

1 Like

Sorry to bother you, a year later, I can not, for the life of me, figure out the measurements for the holes in the layered wood for the hub. Are you able to share (if you remember) what you did?

Thanks!