Pitch Posse Engrave

The other day someone posted about some axes… so I decided my hunting family needed some for Christmas. My husband will make the target but I engraved the hatchet and the champion scoreboard!

33 Likes

Nicely done!

2 Likes

What could possibly go wrong?

9 Likes

These are cool and a great idea for Christmas, perfect choice of font!

6 Likes

Had to read that twice… :rofl:

6 Likes

Those look great! What fun they’ll have!

3 Likes

:joy: I’m sure it will be scary!!

2 Likes

:joy: he could also be a target!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the comments everyone!

1 Like

LOve it! Great work! What fun!

3 Likes

I have a dart board with a top hinge in the workshop, so you can fold it up to the ceiling when not in use.
Thought that was pretty cool. Then you displayed your axes and blew my stuff into the wannabe category…
Never had missile envy before, but it’s all good.
Wife is not going to allow me to up my workshop game board to axes no matter how much I pout.

6 Likes

Well, we’ll have a moving target that can be moved ‘outside’ while we harbor our little ones ‘inside’!!

2 Likes

‘Tis easier to ask forgiveness than permission…:joy:

3 Likes

Are you married? :rofl:
(That can be a very dangerous proposition.) :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, 3 time…:thinking: wait! Maybe THAT’S why….

4 Likes

Going to a throwing axe (hatchet) range was a great family experience, and surprisingly not difficult to learn. Nice when it has metal fencing all the way down each side of the lane, in case the hatchet bounces off the target and to keep bystanders from walking through.

I temporarily had the thought of setting one up in my backyard, but I’d like to keep all 3 cats whole :joy_cat:

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Luckily we live in the country so we have a lot of space to create a backdrop for safety!