Plant Trellis and Signs

Hello again!
I’ve haven’t been making as many projects as I would like. But here are a few that I’ve tied in to my plant hobby. Hope you enjoy them. If you have feedback please let me know, I’m always open to critiques.

52 Likes

Nice work. I especially like the trellis. The design is practical, flexible and whimsical.

4 Likes

Thank you so very much!

1 Like

I like the sunshine icons on the stakes… I always forget what I planted and how much light they are supposed to receive.

6 Likes

I agree, the trellis is useful and pretty!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

So happy you noticed that! I always forget as well. I am also making a design with water amount symbols.

1 Like

They are all good but the trellis is absolute genius!

5 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out, I missed it the first time. Very elegant solution.

2 Likes

Nice! I love your label stakes … and the clear acrylic earrings.

2 Likes

Your trellis is genius! Is that a 45 record insert thingy? I cannot remember what they are called but I do remember having a couple with my record player when I was young.
I Love it❤️

2 Likes

All of this is awesome!

1 Like

Terrific work! The GF even takes plants to the next level.

1 Like

You made my day! Thank you so much.

Yes! It’s a 45 insert. Thank you!

1 Like

I am a bit of a novice “wood person”… is there a product that I can use to seal the wood that goes in to the dirt that is safe for plants? I don’t know if the GF wood will last over time in damp dirt. All feedback greatly appreciated!

Those are great designs! And I recognize those 45 inserts for phonographs you made into a trellis!! Ooh, showing my age! heehee!

1 Like

I’m glad someone stated what they are. I thought they were the center pieces you put in a 45 for “vintage” record players :wink: Cool idea!

3 Likes