Plastic Track wheels Broken can a replacement be bought instore

My track wheels broke and I need a replacement ASAP. Has anyone found a replacement. Why don’t they sell this part in the store??

They will replace the entire carriage plate, not the individual wheels. You will need to provide a photo.

Thanks just wondering if they had a quicker fix instead of having to wait for them to ship? I updated the post with a picture.

I’m so sorry to hear you hit a snag! The team will be along shortly to help you with a replacement part to get you back up and printing.

I did want to take a moment to say that this isn’t always the case. Frequently we’re able to send just the replacement wheels. There have been some (very minor) changes to this part over the years and there are some cases when we would need to replace the entire carriage plate assembly because the wheels that match a specific generation of carriage plate aren’t available, but where possible, we’ll send replacement wheels.

9 Likes

That is good to know, had not seen that here on the forum!

I didn’t know that either. Makes much more sense to just send the wheels so that’s an excellent design tweak on the newer models. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks I would love to pay to get it overnighted if possible. It sucks because my Mother’s Day gifts were almost done. 1st Mother’s Day for me. I just wanted to make myself something.

I’m so sorry that this snag has derailed your Mothers day project! I’ve reached out directly via email to provide the next best steps for getting a replacement unit sent out. I’ll close this thread for now, and continue following up directly via email.